Flashpacking India brand is committed to operating the flashpacking tours in such a way to ensure we maximise the positive effects of tourism on the local economies, cultures and the environment whilst minimising any negative impacts; because Flashpacking tours are not only about the places but also about its people and culture.
Green Tourism can be categorised as a tourism programme that is - "Nature based, ecologically sustainable, where education and interpretation is a major constituent and where local people are benefited."
There are a number of ways Flashpacking India works to achieve this.
• Involves travel to natural flashpacking destinations
• Minimizes impact of backpacking and flashpacking on the local population
• Builds environmental awareness through awareness campaigns
• Provides direct financial benefits for conservation of Local Culture and Heritage
• Provides financial benefits and empowernment for local people
• Respects local culture and people on a flashpacking tour.
• Conservation of biological diversity and cultural diversity through ecosystem protection
• At Flashpacking India our primary concern is to disturb the natural resources, with minimal impact on the environment
• minimises negative economic, environmental and social impacts
• generates greater economic benefits for local people and enhances the well being of host communities
• improves working conditions and access to the industry
• involves local people in decisions that affect their lives and life chances
• makes positive contributions to the preservation of natural and cultural heritage embracing diversity
• Flashpacking India provides more enjoyable experiences for tourists through more meaningful connections with local people, and a superior understanding of local cultural, social and environmental issues
• Flashpacking India is a community that is culturally responsive, encourages value between tourists and hosts, and builds local pride and coolness